College Graduation Gift Ideas for a Fraternity Member
College graduation will soon be upon us. Didn't it seem like yesterday that you were packing them in the car and driving them away to school for their freshman semester? Now your son (or grandson or nephew) is a man and soon to be launched into the world. What can you possibly give him to mark such a momentous occasion?
College graduation gift ideas
Finding the right graduation gift for the fraternity man in your life can be a little tricky. You don't want anything too trendy, yet you want him to appreciate and use the gift. Ideal graduation gifts are those that the recipients are still using years later. Fraternity gift ideas are virtually always a hit. After all, a fraternity affiliation is a lifetime commitment. It doesn't end when your son leaves college. Fraternity letter items allow him to subtly announce his fraternity without being obnoxious about it. Below are a few gift ideas that promote your sons fraternity in a subtle manner:
- Fraternity apparel: Recent graduates always need clothes. Their college jeans and t-shirts just aren't appropriate for even the most casual office. Get him outfitted properly with a button-down white shirt (or two) with his fraternity letters unobtrusively stitched above the pocket. Other good apparel choices include a silk tie with the fraternity stitched into the stripes, a polo shirt for casual days or a stylish soft shell jacket that works for the office or after-work.
- Greek stole: A memorable way to help your graduate represent his fraternity is to get him a Greek stole for graduation. A Greek stole helps celebrate the hard work that has gone in to this special moment. Embroider the Greek stole in the fraternity member’s colors and letters and add a touch of class to make both his fraternity and his graduation the centerpiece of attraction.
- Office gear: If your new graduate is headed for an office, he needs the proper tools. Consider an engraved logo pen or a new wallet or even a coffee mug marked with his fraternity to take to work with him
- Sports Gear: Sports items are also gifts that are appreciated year after year. A set of fraternity golf balls is an affordable gift that any golfer will be able to use. Or, buy him a lightweight jacket or polo shirt to wear on the course.
- Greek Paraphernalia: Most new graduates are starting out in a first apartment. No more housemother cooking for them or sending their laundry home to mom. You can help your recent graduate set up housekeeping with a set glasses or even a blanket.
Campus Classics has been selling quality fraternity apparel and other Greek gift ideas for more than 25 years. We offer fully-licensed products, so you don't have to worry about the quality of the artwork or that your son's organization might be getting cheated in some way.