Greek apparel is a necessary part of fraternity life. Fraternity men quickly learn that dressing in style while showing their fraternity pride is an important aspect of campus life. They want to look exceptional and guys in fraternities never miss a way to show their allegiance to their fraternity by dressing in Greek apparel. Wearing Greek apparel with your colors or letters should not stand in the way of you setting yourself above the crowd by looking sharp as an individual – not just another brother wearing a different color.
Support your fraternity with a quality, nice fitting T shirt or collared polo shirt that represents your
fraternity colors and is tastefully emblazoned with your fraternity’s Greek letters. Choose Greek apparel that gives a classic look while being comfortable too.
• Hat: A fraternity snapback hat. These hats come in a number of styles and colors. They are worn with the fraternity letters boldly shown.
• Sunglasses: These can be found at both upper end department stores and sunglass specialty shops.
• Collared polo shirt: A nice solid color with your Coat of Arms over left breast.
• T shirts: most fraternities special design T shirts for special events such as Rush or Homecoming. Having a variety of Greek t shirts on hand, from classic to modern layered graphics design will keep you looking good for any occasion.
• Pants, jeans or khakis that look good, fit well and are crisp and comfortable. Combine with a web or leather belt with a subdued buckle.
• Boat shoes – always comfortable and you are ready for anything from a pick-up basketball game to dancing at a party. For warmer weather choose a stylish pair of flip flops for a more casual look.
• Socks: many guys choose to go sockless. However, many also choose to show their rugged individualism by wearing some fun patterned socks.
Greek apparel is fun and fashionable. Parents looking for a gift to send or bring along on a campus visit can't go wrong with a fraternity t-shirt or Greek letter hoodie to keep him warm while the nights are still cool. Before mid-terms or finals, show him you care while he gets his caffeine fix and burns the midnight oil with a new pen or coffee mug emblazoned with his fraternity letters.