With school just around the corner, it’s time to start shopping for some trendy greek shirts. Although it's hard to believe it's that time of year, now is the time to start thinking about what to take back to school. You want a fall wardrobe that will stand out from the pack and one that the girls will notice. Don't know where to start? We have a few suggestions starting with greek shirts:
Greek shirts for college this fall
Greek shirts are a staple of any college wardrobe. You really can't have too many. Plus, they are a good way to show your loyalty to your fraternity without being tiresome to your friends. From t-shirts to sweatshirts, plan now to make sure that you have the clothing you need when it's time to hit the books again.
- Embroidered V-neck shirt. Greek shirts don't have to be flashy. Our embroidered v-neck t-shirt gives a classy alternative to standard t-shirts. These greek shirts offer subtle embroidery over the left chest giving a clean and classy presentation of your fraternity.
- Heather gray vintage tee. This distressed imprint tee shows off your greek letters, coat of arms, and established date in a classic vintage style. It's a stylish look that will be sure to stand out amid the sea of white tees.
- Greek sweatshirts. T-shirts aren't the only Greek shirts you need to pack this fall. Sweatshirts come in handy for those crisp, fall days, for attending sports events, for studying in comfort and for just hanging around the house. We offer both crew neck and hooded sweatshirts. Every fall wardrobe needs at least one.
- Greek polo shirts. A classy Greek polo shirt is just what you need to complete your fall campus look. For those occasional warm afternoons, a polo shirt gives you a crisp, classic look.
- Greek button down shirts. These Greek shirts are perfect for those more formal occasions, like dinner with your parents or a fall rush event. You can even pair with jeans or khakis for a comfortable and classy date look. The Greek letters are discretely embroidered over the left pocket.
Other back-to-school greek clothing
In addition to shirts, you should also consider packing the following clothing items:
- Greek jackets. It may not seem possible with the current summer heat, but the temperatures will be starting to plummet about the time school starts again. In addition to plenty of Greek shirts, you'll want to pack a classy jacket or two for those cool evenings on campus.
- Other Greek gear. Other Greek items to add to your list include sweatpants for studying, sleeping and lounging; boxers or a snap back hat to keep your head warm.
Campus Classics has been a leading retailer of Greek shirts and other Greek clothing for more than 25 years. We have a large inventory of all sorts of Greek items, and our merchandise is fully-licensed by the different fraternity organizations. We offer more than 50 different fraternities and sororities and our experience in the business assures you that you'll get your order quickly and as ordered. Visit us at campus-classics.com to check out all of our new fall items.